Finding love in the UK countryside, 12 couples go on the most intense first date of their lives.
No odds available on this show.
About the Show
The Cabins, a new dating reality programme brought to us by ITV, mosied onto our ITV2 screens on 4th January. It is based on the ITV studio programme Let Love Rule and designed be the most intense first date ever. Couples move into a cabin with their match for a 24-hour date, after 24 hours they can decide to stay another night or leave.
Here is what we know so far:
- 12 couples will enter the cabins in the hope of finding love, the story so far:
- Sarah & Charlotte – left as a couple
- Olivia & Tom stayed – left as a potential couple
- Robyn & Mamudo – left as a couple
- Sofia and Abraham – parted as friends
- Jess & Joel – didn’t even say goodbye (awks)
- Holly & Will – left as besties but no romance
- Amani & Terelle – parted on ok-ish terms (bit cringe)
- Corben & Rhys – parted as friends
- Charlotte & Remi – parted as friends
- Daisy & Curtis – left as a couple
- Alex & Nathan – unknown yet
- Edan & Jordan – unknown yet
- Ashleigh & Stuart – unknown yet
- The exact location has not been confirmed BUT it is rumoured to be the idyllic countryside retreat Hidden River Cabins in Cumbria.
- The series will run for 3 weeks and ends on 22nd January
You can watch The Cabins weeknights on ITV2 at 9pm – #TheCabins